Friday Etsy Favorites - Agate


I maybe could have filed this under Design Crush, but it's Friday and I'm in love with agate.  I really don't see it is a trend because agate has been around forever, literally.  Alas, I know it is a trend as they now have fake agate coasters at Target, but it's one that will never go out of style in my opinion.
 I am the proud owner of a similar agate slice with it's own personal wooden holder designed by Lauren of Stone + Violet. I love the unique colors of these agate necklaces from Simon and Ruby. Agate + gold = awesome coasters by Kirahley Kreations.  There's no better place to display some of your favorite design books with these bookends from Alex Marie Design. I have a soft spot for natural curiosities like fossils, feathers and stones so agate is a no brainer. Are you in love with agate?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips