Jump Into July & Get Inspired!


Today is July 1st and that means we've just completed the first 6 months of 2013!  I'm thinking back to January 1st when people sat down to really meditate on what their New Year's Resolutions were going to be for the upcoming year.  Well - let's do a mini recap as we reflect back upon those goals we set for ourselves back on 1-1-2013.  How are you doing?  Have you been steadfast, working daily to get closer and closer to your goals?  Okay.  I'll be the first to admit that I can't even remember what my New Year's Resolutions were!  That's why I've selected the 4 items with inspirational quotes to help me get back on track and give myself a little pat on the back with a smile.  I don't have to beat myself up by believing everything I think - just have to remember to "stay awesome", "dream big" and take that first step on the journey of life!

Let's hear your success or not-so-successful resolution stories!

1  ||  Stay Awesome 100% Cotton Tote  ||  Toodles Noodles
2  ||  Lao Tzu Motivational Quote Art Print  || Louise Art Studio
3  ||  Dream Big Color Art Photo  ||  Ooh Pretty Shiny
4  ||  Don't Believe Everything You Think Screenprint Print  ||  Mint House


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips