Get Ready for Playing Outside!



1.  Skin Rescue Balm by Little Flower Soap Co
2.  Moisturizing Cream by The Living Earth Botanicals
3.  Sunblock Lotion SPF 20 by Cabin Creek Apothecary
4.  Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm by Blushie
5.  Herbal Bug Spray by Growing Up Herbal


With summer around the corner, I'm thinking about the joy of spending more time outside in the fresh air.  I love digging around in my garden and have a list of items I like to make sure I have on hand.  It's pretty cool that you can find all your outdoor essentials on Etsy - what's better than handmade beauty products?  I've selected 5 items which I find to be super useful for spending time outside in the sun while playing in the dirt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips