Color Focus: Coral, Coral, Coral


It seems like everywhere I turn I see coral. Ok maybe not literally, but it's out there and I find it inspiring. I guess it reminds me that Spring is just around the corner or maybe it's the fact that I don't really like pink, but when you add a bit of orange to it I love it!  The best part for me as a color lover is that it mixes so well with mint or navy blue. I think those color combinations are absolutely scrumptious and look good every Spring no matter the year. Of the five shades above, I think number 3 is my favorite. Do you have a crush on coral?

Color Focus Favorites:
1. Elena Dress || TKarambol
2. Orabella Lace Earrings || Branchbound
3. Stay Awesome Notepad || Toodles Noodles
4. Stoneware Bird Sculpture || Studio by the Forest
5. Chinoiserie Floral Pillow Case || Giardino


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous post, Amber! Looking good!!! Honored to be featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! It looks so good with gray or navy.

    Thanks for including my earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips