Rose Smoke | Fall Color LOVE








































It's a new season, almost, and I am excited all the new Fall colors. I'm usually not a big fan of pink, but I do have a fondness for Rose Smoke. It's a soft pink that's a mix of salmon and peach and I find it very refreshing.  I think it looks great with gray and even copper.  This shade of pink might have just won me over. What do you think about Rose Smoke?

How to DO Rose Smoke this Fall:

1. brass ring with pink zirconia                     5. felted rose brooch

2. copper and pink necklace                         6. honey rose bronze lip gloss

3. orchid vines pillow cover                         7. feather and lace headband

4. rose gold dangle earrings                          8. photography art set



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips