Honey Gold | Fall Color LOVE


Oh Fall, you are my very favorite. My favorite season, favorite weather, favorite sports, and favorite colors. I think you get the point that I really LOVE this season.  I also love seeing the new Fall colors from Pantone.  I shared with you my fondness for Rose Smoke and now it's Honey Gold's time to shine. This color really exemplifies the season to me. It's a soft mustardy brown and it screams sweater weather is finally here!

How to DO Honey Gold this season:

1. harlequin gold pillow                               5. honey mustard french barrettes

2. autumn gold kraft pillow boxes                  6. autumn leaves photography set

3. gold lace earrings                                   7. golden glam pendant lamp

4. yellow billy ball pillow                             8. brass leaf hair sticks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips