Style My || Cabin in the Woods


Do you ever create dream spaces in your head? Places that you would love to live in or that second home you would love to escape to when the weather becomes unbearable at home.  I do this on a daily basis.  All it takes is for me to see something in a magazine or while I am browsing pinterest and I start thinking about how I could build a room or even a house around it.  

A cabin in the woods sounds like a perfect weekend retreat. A place to get away from the city and enjoy nature. It must be cozy and not too big.  Since you are there to enjoy the outdoors I would decorate it with natural objects or rustic meets chic.  My cabin would be a mix of reclaimed woods, pendleton fabrics, and a nod to our woodland friends. Are you ready to join me at the cabin?


Cabin in the Woods:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips