Fall 2013 || Color Focus: ACAI



It's finally here, well almost here at least officially. I am talking about Fall/Autumn or whatever you may call it.  I've said this many times before but it is my absolutely favorite season of the year with Spring being number two.  With the new season comes new and fun colors to explore.  Pantone has released it's fall color palette and I am going to be sharing my favorite items on Etsy that show off these fabulous fall colors. First up is Acai, a deep purple, which always seem to be a hallmark of fall fashion. 

Acai:
1. circus pillow by knit frekkles
2. floral silk scarf by Cinne Worthington
3. fifties brooch by Trees 4 the Wood
4. color block planter by Sea & Asters
5. purple pillow boxes by Green Bug Marketplace




2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a little bit of purple. Love Sea and Asters planter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips