Pouch Perfect Pencil Case || Back to School Prep!



In my previous post on pouches, I professed my love for all things that hold small things and zip - aka...pouches!  Well, today I'm putting the focus on getting ready to go back to school.  I know, I know...let's enjoy the hot rays of summer a bit longer!  No harm in planning ahead and making sure you have your essentials all in line.  Like a pencil case.  I used to collect pencils (I know, kinda weird...), but they were really cool and cute Japanese pencils - don't worry, not boring yellow #2s.  So, at an early age I got into collecting pencil cases to go along with my pencil collection.  I gave up collecting pencils, but my love for pencil pouches is here to stay.  I can't get enough of them and they're scattered about here and there - in the office desk, in my purse, in the drawer, on the table - one in every room!  Not really, but practically.

Now it's your turn - do you use pencil cases and if so, I want to know how many you have!

1.  Triangle Graphic Pencil Case  ||  KuKu Design
2.  Sea and Sky Zip Pouch  ||  Squid Whale Designs
3.  Retro Cars Summer Clutch  ||  Sassy Stitches by Lori
4.  Flat Zipper Case  ||  Cloth and INK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips