Friday Etsy Favorites - Colorful & Modern Home Decor!



Here are the 2 things that I look for when it comes to home decor - it's got to be colorful & modern!  Sometimes I'm in the mood for a muted palette, but when it comes down to it I have to say I really love color.  Not heart pumping neons, but a flowery mix of colors with a nice dose of tension.  I've never been a fan of matchy-matchy, but rather I enjoy combining a variety of colors and patterns.  With my 4 selections today, I've pulled together a cozy nook where you can turn on the light, fluff your pillow and get snuggled for a good read!


top left   handmade teal lampshade   |||   filigree creations
top right   floating honeycomb shelves   |||   handmade riot
bottom left   margaret annie decorative pillow   |||   jillian rene decor
bottom right   modern wall decor   |||   red tile studio



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips