Guest Stylist || Cloth and Ink
Each month we hold a Style Guide Challenge. The winner gets to be our Guest Stylist for the following month on Pinterest. We ask that they share with us some of their absolute favorite items on Etsy and anything that helps visually share their own personal style.
Guest Stylist || Helen of Cloth and Ink
Her Stylist Board
Her Pinterest Boards
Her Etsy Shop
1. pik vases via purehome.com
2. knit pouf via purehome.com
3. duvet cover via fab.com
4. hourglass alarm clock via uncovet.com
5. 1950's lounge chair via The Modern Historic
6. mid century style bird bowl via Prince Design UK
7. wood bangle via voz collective
8. mid century style desk via Jeremiah Collection
Our June Style Guide winner was Helen of Cloth and Ink. Her Etsy shop contains fun and modern patterns that she creates and then puts on fabric. As you can see from her shop she is not afraid of color and she has a playful sense of style when it comes to design. I could imagine any of her shop items fitting in perfectly with her Etsy favorites.
9. bedroom set via West Elm
10. wall shelves via West Elm
11. outdoor dining collection via Front and Main
12. office space via myidealhome.tumblr.com
We love Helen's fun and modern and style and can't thank her enough for sharing it with all of us! Remember that if you see something you like, just pin it. Thanks Helen!