Guest Stylist || Trees 4 the Wood
Each month we hold a Style Guide Challenge. The winner gets to be our Guest Stylist for the following month on Pinterest. We ask that they share with us some of their absolute favorite items on Etsy and anything that helps visually share their own personal style.
Guest Stylist || Grace of Trees 4 the Wood
Her Stylist Board
Her Pinterest Boards
Her Etsy Shop
1. kantha quilts via decor8
2. proteas via lingo adventures
3. colorful ceramics made by Dietlind Wolf
4. Featherlight by Studio Daniel
5. wooden rocking chair by jolyonyates
6. handmade ring by Gustavo Paradiso
7. Wood No. 1 by Miles of Light
Our May Style Guide winner was Grace of Trees 4 the Wood. Grace is from New Zealand and her shop contains many art pieces inspired by native plants and local landscapes. The first thing I noticed about Grace was her love of texture and wood. It's a very natural + organic + minimal style. Don't you love it?
8. R152 Coutour Chair by Featherston ( Australian 1950's design icon)
9. myriad necklace by swarm home
10. Eco art from Australia by Scott Cardamatis and Joseph Saad
11. Cut up real estate pages by Pat Shannon
We love Grace's style and can't thank her enough for sharing it with all of us! Remember that if you see something you like, just pin it. Thanks Grace!