White, White Everywhere - I Need COLOR!

1.  Bright Stripe Infinity Scarf by Seven White Rabbits
2. Geometric Leather Stud Earrings by Boo and Boo Factory
3.  Sterling Silver and Polypropylene Bracelet by mabotte
4. Ceramic Turquoise and Orange Bead Necklace by Orly Design


After living in Maine for nearly 16 years, you'd think I'd get used to the idea that there are really only 3 winter colors here: brown, green and white.  The many pines trees break up the otherwise brown landscape and after our big weekend storm, everything has been magically covered in a massive white blanket.  It's right about this time of year that I start to yearn and ache for some color!  So, I'm giving myself a healthy dose of some bright and juicy color here in my post - it feels like a shot of sunshine in my veins!  I love wearing bold and colorful accessories and each of my above picks meet those criteria - those cute leather earrings are especially intriguing.  I literally have a scarf for every season; from light silk scarves to heavy wool scarves.  However, I have yet to add a circle scarf to my collection and so I picked out this colorful stiped infinity scarf by Chelsea of Seven White Rabbits for it's hip and modern look.   I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to shedding my wool sweater, shearling slippers and thermal underwear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips