Trending | Triangles
I am a fan of patterns and geometrics. I really can't get enough of them and triangles are
a particular favorite. It's such a simple shape + fun and modern. Let's explore some
of my favorites:
1. Colorful and bright painted wooden triangles by Perrodin Supply Co.
These would make a great statement in a group of three or more.
2. Branch & Olive has all kinds of goodies, but I especially love these mini note cards with
neon triangles. Don't forget to check out the back for a pop culture movie quote.
3. Everyone knows the easiest way to change up a space is to add or change out your pillow cover.
I really love this apricot, gray and pink combination available at Neon Vintage Design.
4. Gold is so hot right now in fashion and home decor. A Quiet Curiosity makes this polymer clay necklace in both pink and gold and black and gold.
5. This modern top designed by Out of Line has this awesome top stitched triangle pattern. Also available in black, gray and teal.
6. Keep your favorite pictures happy in this trendy triangle picture frame by Mmim.
7. Black and White + Triangles! I love this little pouch by Bookhou at Home. Great as a makeup bag for your purse.
8. Packaging is so important, it gives your product that finishing touch. Creatiate's shop is full of so many fun stamps and this triangle pattern is no exception.
9. 16 pages of geometric art. It's in our nature by Jamie Milk makes a perfect gift.